Ron Taylor is a first generation auctioneer. But with three sons and two daughters in the family, it certainly will not be the last generation of auctioneers.
Living in a rural area on a fifty acre farm in the Inez community of Warrenton, NC, auctions have always been a fascination to Ron.
It started with a local auctioneer doing auctions in a hay field directly across from his farm. In fact, before becoming an auctioneer himself, Ron had the local auctioneer sell some of his farm equipment he no longer needed and got a good price at the auction.
After spending three years in the US Army, Ron started his professional career in the insurance and investment business in 1974 with the Prudential Insurance Company in Raleigh, NC before starting his own agency in 1980.
In 1978 he received the coveted Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) professional designation and in 1983, the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designation.
In 1999 he started his present company The Restorer, Inc., as a real estate management and investment company.
In addition to holding an auctioneer license, Ron is a real estate broker. He is a graduate of the Mendenhall School of Auctioneering located in High Point, North Carolina.
He is married to the former Paula Carraway of Snow Hill, North Carolina.
Visit our website at www.canSellnow.com
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- What are your auction or real estate sales expectations?
- Seniors Are Target of Scammers
- IS IT TIME TO MOVE TO THE COUNTRY?
- The Sky Is Falling! No It Isn’t! Yes It Is!
- Why Are Lenders Making It Hard To Stimulate The Economy?
- Get the Feds Out of the Real Estate Business!
- Is Obama Hurting or Helping the Real Estate Industry?
- Should Realtors Become Auctioneers?
- When is an Auction not an Auction?